Sunday, January 8, 2012

Edible Sundays fo sho!

11:11 am
Ok - so i had this really great idea in my last post! That idea was to link my weight loss to my flog. I should have known i was not a good idea at all because two things happened after that attempt at transparency 1) I stopped flogging and 2) I gained weight.

So, a day at a time, I am going back to my Edible Sundays routine. I promise to share successes and disappointments with you!  

In 12 minutes I will take a chocolate cake from the oven so I can make a Chocolate Mocha Mouse Cake with chocolate curls. Super labor intensive but worth every effort!

Last night levi came home with a pressure cooker that I have been wanting for a long time. So tonight I will be making a Beef Bourguignon! But first I have to take the cake out and meet with my friend Chip for and hour  - which I love to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment